“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world”
~ Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu
Ongoing projects at JJ Haven
- Fund the operating and maintenance costs of the main home and foster homes.
- Subsidise education costs that are not covered by the Government (.e.g. pre-primary fees, school uniforms, stationery, extra tuiton).
- Equip more foster homes so that each child can grow up in a smaller family environment.
- Build a Resource Centre to be used as a pre-school and for activities such as supervised homework, extra numeracy and literacy lessons, creative skills development, entertainment and community programmes.
- Sponsor a vehicle and transport costs for outings and clinic, hospital and shopping trips.
- Establish vegetable gardens and recreation areas to improve the children’s diet and quality of life.
To get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Account name: Jehovah Jireh Haven
Bank: Standard Bank, South Africa
Account number: 28 814 7278
Branch code: 050 917
SWIFT: SBZA ZA JJ (for overseas donors)
Reference: Donor details
Please email your proof of payment to email@example.com so that we can acknowledge your kind donation. If you would like to donate to a particular project, please specify this in your email.